Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
have u ever read a fanfic so fucking heartbreaking and full of angst that when its over u just stare at your ceiling for like 5 min and spend the whole day making up ur own ending cause i sure fucking do im still crying dont touch me
1) Someone getting a leg cramp, partner thinks they’re hurting them, the mood is gone.
2) Cuddling that goes on forever, without long and intimate discussions.
3) Bra or Belt being impossible to unfasten with one hand in the dark. Having to get the other person to do it.
4) Having to violently sneeze because someone’s hair just went up their nose. Or making faces because said hair went in their mouth.
5) Trying to dramatically throw oneself onto the bed, ending up cracking their head against the wall or bedpost on accident.
6) Start cuddling with the intention of going further, but someone falls asleep on accident and the other person doesn’t have the heart to wake them.
7) Wriggling around trying to strip socks off with their toes, because their hands are busy doing other things, but ending up making everything worse.
8) Pausing to shove an uncomfortable lump of blankets, or a discarded shirt out from under someone.
9) Trying to sexy talk, but sounding really awkward and both parties burst out laughing.
10) Trying out one partner’s kink, and finding out the other person really isn’t into it.